Choose from Four Options
- $25 for brunch for two with mimosas or bloody marys, valid Saturday only ($40 value)
- $32 for dinner for two with wine, valid Tuesday–Thursday ($60 value)
- $35 for dinner for two with wine, valid any day ($60 value)
- $13 for $20 toward takeout
- One brunch entree for each person
- One pitcher of mimosas or bloody marys
- One dinner entree for each person
- One glass of house wine for each person
Click here to see the menu.
At Bluegrass Tavern, homestyle Southern comfort food is treated to a gourmet-level rendering. The gastropub's batter-, bourbon-, and smoke-cloaked menu is developed by Executive Chef Antonio Rice, a Baltimore-trained chef who blends his formal education with local and regional traditions. Chef Antonio stirs kale and risotto into his blackened catfish jambalaya, adds lump crabmeat to his Creole-spiced artichoke dip, and dresses smoked fried chicken with spicy sauce and ranch.
Brunches include hearty favorites such as biscuits and gravy, chicken and waffles, and vegetable benedict made with heirloom tomatoes. For a heaping helping of comfort food during brunch or lunch, opt for the signature burger. Voted the "Best in Baltimore," it starts with local dry-aged beef from Cox Farms, which is then topped with applewood-smoked cheddar, house-cured bacon, and spicy mayo.