Brewery offers an array of quality, home-brewed beers, including revolutionary options with or without gluten
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Brewery Sampler for Two. Includes:
- Two flights (4-oz samplers)
- Brewery Sampler for Four. Includes:
- Four flights (4-oz samplers)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only Wednesday–Sunday. No reservation required. MAY NOT USE ACROSS MULTIPLE VISITS, VOUCHER WILL BECOME VOID IF MULTIPLE PURCHASES OF THE SAME OPTION ARE MADE. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blueprint Brewing Co.
Blueprint Brewing Co. is proudly Harleysville’s very first gluten-free brewery. Brewer Cory McDonald opened Blueprint's doors in 2017, but his journey starts 15 years prior. After almost losing his dad to celiac disease, McDonald vowed to learn more about the condition, and before long was on a mission to brew the finest gluten-free (and gluten full) beers around.
- Vol. 1: Inspired by hip-hop legend Jay-Z's own Blueprint this heavily hopped IPA features a beautiful amber glow and smooth-drinking flavor.
- The Ruler: With its rich, decadent notes, this is the beer by which all other stouts are measured. Brewed with Asher's Chocolates cocoa, each creamy pour promises roasted flavors complemented by sweet malts.
- Elvis: Blueprint's signature gluten-free beer is a refreshing, medium-bodied white with zesty citrus tones and a hint of coriander.