What You'll Get
Like the earth, sushi consists of layers and was apparently invented by someone who really liked the ocean. Explore waves of flavour with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for a sushi dinner for two (a $48 total value)
- $40 for a sushi dinner for four (a $96 total value)<p>
Each dinner includes the following per two people:
- Two miso soups (a $2 value each)
- Two sunomono salads (a $4 value each)
- Two two-piece gyoza dumpling appetizers (a $2 value each)
- Two four-piece tempura appetizers (a $5 value each)
- Two two-piece nigri orders (a $5 value each)
- One red or green dragon roll (a $12 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid for dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bluetail Sushi and Bistro
Chefs man woks in the kitchen of Bluetail Sushi and Bistro to heat up entrees and flash-fry tempura to complement their fresh specialty maki rolls. Albacore tuna and Atlantic salmon nigiri crown bite-sized prisms of white rice, and sashimi platters forgo the grains with slivers of salmon, hamachi, and tuna. Sips of house green tea and imported Japanese sodas pair with Golden Dynasty rolls packed with real crab, real gold flakes, and real keys to Fort Knox or with black california rolls wrapped around crab, avocado, and bluetail black rice.