All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
August 19, 2014
August 18, 2014
August 18, 2014
What You'll Get
Golf is considered a gentleman's game due to its emphasis on proper etiquette, color-coordinated outfits, and the removal of all brass knuckles before competition. Suit up for sportsmanship with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $27 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including cart rental and a round of drinks, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $54 value)
- $54 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including cart rental and a round of drinks, valid Monday–Friday (up to a $108 value)
- $32 for an 18-hole round of golf for two including cart rental and a round of drinks, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to a $64 value)
- $64 for an 18-hole round of golf for four including cart rental and a round of drinks, valid Saturday–Sunday (up to a $128 value)
Bluff Creek Golf Course's rates fluctuate throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bluff Creek Golf Course
At Bluff Creek Golf Course, the club's eponymous creek chuckles quietly across 171 acres of relatively open emerald sweeps and 6,525 yards of fairways and greens. Though much of the course roams across flat terrain, certain holes feature sudden elevation changes, including the par 3 10th, where the green rests at the bottom of a 70-foot drop-off that visually obscures the target from golfers. Forgiving fairways, fast bent-grass greens, and thick heather grasses to ensnare poor shots create the feeling of a classic links-style course. Players must take confident swings to evade the water hazards formed by the creek and nine retention ponds, which come into play on the final eight holes and every screaming match with a catfish.
After rounds, a parade of players leads past startlingly colorful redbud trees to the hilltop clubhouse, which sits at one of the highest points in Johnson County. Frosty glasses sing together, the sound drifting off toward the distant Indianapolis skyline. Bluff Creek Golf Course also peddles a variety of clubs and apparel from other top brands in a pro shop, where guests can schedule lessons with a certified instructor to fix a recurring slice or tendency to yell their social-security number mid swing.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,525 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 70.8 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 120 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options