Semaglutide may mimic the effect of feeling full and thus reduce appetite and food cravings
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
1 month of semaglutide. All done online from your phone or computer.
Semaglutide is a doctor-prescribed GLP-1 medication.
- Telemedicine consultation
- Starter dose of medication (if prescribed)
- Medication (if prescribed)
- Unlimited follow-up texting with the doctor
- All materials needed to administer the medication
- Priority support
- FREE SHIPPING
- Please note that this deal is for one month
- The starting dose of semaglutide (0.25mg for first 2 weeks and 0.5mg for next 2 weeks)
- This Groupon purchase is for one month only.
- You can cancel ANYTIME. To cancel get in touch with customer service.
Semaglutide consists of 1 injection per week for 4-weeks.
- 1 month supply of semaglutide with B12.
- Medication included
- Prescription included (prescribed by our medical providers)
- Supplies included
- Not valid for residents of: AL, AR, CA, GA, IL, KS, KY, LA, MS, NE, NV, NC, ND, OK, SC, WV, and Canada.
HOW DOES SEMAGLUTIDE WORK?
Semaglutide may mimic the effect of "feeling full" reducing food cravings and giving satisfaction with smaller meal sizes. Semaglutide may delay stomach emptying which may help feel FULL for LONGER. The delay in stomach emptying may reduce appetite, improve control of eating, and reduce food cravings.
bmiMD is an online medical platform that may help with weight management through GLP-1 (Semaglutide) medications. They offer medication within a few days of virtual consultation followed by a doctor's approval. They aim to make weight management more convenient and easy for people looking for weight management solutions.