Choose from Six Options
- $10 for an After Work Cruise on a Thursday for one ($20 value)
- $19 for an After Work Cruise on a Thursday for two ($40 value)
- $20 for an After Work Cruise on a Friday for one ($40 value)
- $39 for an After Work Cruise on a Friday for two ($80 value)
- $20 for a Saturday evening cruise for one ($40 value)
- $39 for a Saturday evening cruise for two ($80 value)
All cruises run from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Ships glide south along the East River, passing the Manhattan, Williamsburg, and Brooklyn Bridges, and then head toward the South Street Seaport, Lower Manhattan, and Ground Zero. Marvel at Ellis Island and take in the panoramic view of Manhattan’s twinkling lights from the Statue of Liberty as the boat swings out in a giant U-turn and stops for a photo opportunity before heading back to port.
There is a cash bar and cash buffet on board. Drinks range from $6 to $12 and buffet plates are $10. See the FAQs for more information.
Boat Party NY
The crew at Boat Party NY supplies a seaworthy venue for charters or events for every holiday from Halloween to Mother’s Day. Staffers stock the boats, which boast indoor and outdoor decks, with party amenities including bars, buffets, DJs, photographers, and lifejackets made from disco balls. The vessels wind around the lower-Manhattan waters, supplying sightings of the skyline and the Statue of Liberty.