All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 13, 2015
Reviewed June 11, 2015
Reviewed June 4, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $25 worth of dine-in comfort fare for two or more, redeemable Sunday-Thursday
- $30 for $50 worth of dine-in comfort fare for four or more, redeemable Sunday-Thursday
- $16 for $25 worth of dine-in comfort fare for two or more
- $32 for $50 worth of dine-in comfort fare for four or more
- $15 for $20 worth of take-out or delivery Sunday-Thursday only
- See the full menu of over 80 items
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 27, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Weekdays include Sunday-Thursday and Weekends include Friday & Saturday. Not valid for catering. Must purchase a food item. Reservations recommended for parties of 7 or more. $20 Groupon toward takeout or delivery valid Sunday - Thursday only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bob's Your Uncle
OK, not your uncle. "Bob's your uncle," a century-old British slang phrase, refers to anyone with a bright future, and if Executive Chef Sal Hnesh's previous endeavors are any indication, this restaurant can most certainly count "Bob" among its kin. Renowned for his pizza, Chef Hnesh, a 30-year veteran of the Iowa City culinary scene, hurls dough sky-high before peppering fresh ingredients across thin, medium-thick, pan, or stuffed-crust pies. The menu oscillates from gourmet pizza to homestyle comfort fare such as liver and onions, goulash, shepherd's pie and roast beef served on gravy-smothered sourdough. Many gluten-free options available, as are pasta, salad, and sandwich options, all with generous portions.