Professional auto maintenance center offers brake services to ensure safe travel
What You'll Get
- Signs you might need new brake pads include a squealing sound or vibrations when you brake and a brake pedal that seems less responsive than usual.
- Inspection includes:
- Professional removal of the wheels for a full inspection, including measuring the pad and rotor thickness
- Check for sufficient lubrication of the caliper slide and the brake pads
- Tire rotation tests involve rotating tires in the correct pattern, a method that helps keep tires viable for longer and ensures proper safety
- Tire rotation helps prevent uneven wear on tread, keeping tires safe and reliable for longer.
The Fine Print
About Bobby Likis Auto Service
Bobby Likis Auto Service understands that a person's car is one of their largest investments. That's why the company has been keeping engines running smoothly for over 47 years. The certified technicians at Bobby Likis Auto Service provide a wide range of automotive services, from engine, brake, and transmission repairs through oil changes and inspections to wheel alignments and tune-ups. Additionally, the workshop specializes in PreRepair services, which require continual monitoring of the vehicle's major components in order to prevent potential breakdowns, improve performance, and contribute to longer life of cars. What's more, Bobby Likis Auto Service features a customer center, where customers can treat themselves to coffee or use free Wi-Fi while their vehicles are repaired, checked, or diagnosed for potential issues to be resolved.