What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a 60-day membership for unlimited golf lessons for one (up to $79 value)
- $69 for a 60-day membership for unlimited golf lessons for two (up to $159 value)<p>
Members can attend an unlimited amount of small group lessons, which take place at Patterson Golf Park at the following times:
- Tuesdays from 5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. or from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Alternating Wednesdays from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thursdays from 5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. or from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.
- Saturdays from from 3:30 p.m. to 4:15p.m., 4:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. or from 5 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.<p>
Classes are also available at Pendelton Golf Club at the following times:
- Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. or from 10:15 a.m. to 11 a.m. <p>
The membership also includes an onsite video swing analysis shown on an iPad, access to Quick Fix drills, special reports, an interactive lesson manual, V1 video software for use at home, and the PGA Swings Library. Email Bobby to register for a lesson. Children of members can come for free.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 7 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate 60 days prior to expiration date. All lessons expire on 8/31/14. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quick Fix Golf with Bobby Lopez
Bobby Lopez's passion for the game of golf was fostered by the expert tutelage of world-class players such as Bob Toski, Henry Cotton, and "Wild" Bill Melhorn. As a "Class A" member of the PGA, Bobby brings years of experience to his teaching game, a distinctive approach to instruction, and the ability to leap wide sand traps in a single bound. Bobby works with each golfer's mechanics and techniques, rather than against them, during drills he designed himself to help pupils cut strokes and time from their hosted game. When not developing students' drives, short games, and club choices, Bobby hosts "The Bobby Lopez Golf Hour" on Fox Sports 1340 AM, and also takes time to support the USO.