What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $39 for dinner for two, redeemable Sunday-Thursday (up to a $72.99 value)
- $79 for dinner for four, redeemable Sunday-Thursday (up to a $145.98 value)
- $45 for dinner for two, redeemable any day (up to a $72.99 value)
- $89 for dinner for four, redeemable any day (up to a $145.98 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of take-out
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a 12.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $20 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $10 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Pre-order required for take-out option. Appetizer valid for up to $12.99. Entree valid for up to $20. Drink valid up to $10. Valid only at Westport location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bobby Q's Bodacious BBQ & Grill
Diners in search of Kansas City-style cuisine need only to step inside the wood-covered confines of Bobby Q's Bodacious BBQ & Grill, a family-friendly barbecue joint known for tender, pit-smoked meats smothered in award-winning sauces and celebrating their 10th year in the business. The eatery’s imported culinary stylings have earned it a spot on the Food Network, as well as the title “Best of the Gold Coast” from readers of Westport Magazine, who were undoubtedly delighted by favored items such as the slow-smoked pulled pork and the grilled Gulf Shrimp. Roasted atop an open beer can for proper moisture, their beer can chicken is far more delicious than proving you are not too chicken to eat a beer can. Their half-pound burger patties, meanwhile, come with zesty toppings such as Smokehouse chili, blue cheese, and frizzled onions. On weekends, the barn-esque dining room and outdoor patio transform into a bustling bar, with live music from local bands and house specialty drinks, such as lemonade infused with huckleberry vodka, or down-home punch, a mix of Jack Daniels, apricot brandy, orange juice and Sierra Mist.