When people feel “relaxed,” they’re actually feeling the sensation of the back cortex of the brain transmitting serotonin to the frontal cortex through a mild sedative, or they’ve been hit by a tranquilizer dart. Get calm with this Groupon.
$99 for 150-Minute Spa Package ($223 Total Value)
- Pore-clearing oxygenating facial (a $75 value)
- Hair wash, style, and blow-dry (a $45 value)
- Face, neck, and décolletage aroma massage (a $30 value)
- Multivitamin eye treatment (a $25 value)
- Eyebrow shaping (a $20 value)
- Lunch and beverage (an $18 value)
- Paraffin hand treatment (a $10 value)<p>
Bobby’s Beauty and Beyond
Bobby Boroujerdi has sharpened his shears in Toronto's salon scene for 25 years. For 5 of those years, he was even a key stylist for the Miss Universe competition. Today, he's drawn on this experience to open his own eponymous salon. While sipping on coffee or tea in the elegant waiting area, clients watch Bobby and his highly trained stylists manufacture cutting-edge dos with products by Dermalogica and Lacasta Skin Care Products. Stylists work beneath shelves brimming with facial elixirs, aromatherapy oils, and paraffin wax for beautifying hands after putting on puppet shows based on Indiana Jones.