All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 26, 2014
March 10, 2014
January 5, 2014
What You'll Get
Chopstick masters are capable of amazing acts of dexterity, such as juggling rice and building a sand castle one grain at a time. Achieve nimble nourishment with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a five-course Chinese and Japanese meal for two (a $49.98 value)
$50 for a five-course Chinese and Japanese meal for four (a $99.96 value)<p>
- Each person chooses two from the following: spring roll, crab rangoon, gyoza, or barbecue pork ribs
- One black-bean, ginger, or seaweed salad per person
- One wonton, miso, or hot-and-sour soup per person
- One entree per person, such as teriyaki chicken, Red Dragon sushi maki, shrimp lo mein, and tofu teriyaki
- One cheese empanada or order of flan or sesame balls per person<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation recommended. Dine-in only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bobo Rice Bowl
Bobo Rice Bowl's chefs shift seamlessly between Japanese and Chinese dishes, slicing fresh fish into maki or nigiri sushi and preparing general tso's chicken. Every sauce, from the teriyaki that tops tofu and chicken or the white sauce ladled over fish, is made in house from scratch, and small dishes such as barbecue pork and dumplings compose feasts of dim sum. For dessert, the menu explores Latin American cuisine with cheese empanadas and slices of caramel-topped flan.