Talking about sports, like winning the lotto and undergoing surgery, goes better with a cold beer. Make every hour happy hour with today’s Groupon to Bob’s Sports Bar. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a meal for two (up to a $27 total value) that includes:
- Two entrees (up to an $18 value)
- Two drinks or pints of beer (up to a $9 value)
- For $25, you get a meal for four (up to a $54 total value) that includes:
- Four entrees (up to a $36 value)
- Four drinks or pints of beer (up to an $18 value)<p>
Bob’s Sports Bar prevails against hunger pains with a linebacker-sized menu filled to the facemask with gut-busting burgers, full-contact quesadillas, and point-shaving pizzas. Practice taste-bud calisthenics with an order of cheese-covered nachos, which sports an audible crunch that works out mandibles while taste buds feel the burn. Defensive diners can solo tackle a house-made Mama’s meatloaf sandwich or invite the brawny Olympic chess team to fraction off a 7-inch cheese pizza. Friendly bartenders also pour pints of domestic drafts as well as Michigan-made varieties including Founders pale ale and Vander Mill apple-blueberry cider. Since Bob’s is open from 7 a.m. to 2 a.m. every day, patrons can take swigs from an early-morning brew or engage their mouth muscles in a midnight brawl with a sauce-smothered chicken, beef, or bean burrito.