Technician uses radio-frequency energy to stimulate collagen production which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a licensed technician uses radio-frequency energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production, which can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and loose skin.
- Defy Age and Gravity! Eliminate Sagging & Loose Skin any where on your Body including your Face & Neck painlessly, with State of The Art Radio Frequency Therapy.
There’s no downtime or recovery time
- ThermaLift skin treatment is often used for:
- Stimulating collagen and elastin
- Take the place of painful injections and fillers
- Clients of any skin tones
- Treat all five skin layers
- See here for more information
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must use all treatments on same area. Valid only for the following treatment areas: face & neck. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bodiac Sculpting
Surgical beauty procedures can not only be expensive, but also painful and risky. That's why Bodiac Sculpting stays abreast of the latest technologies to provide clients with up-to-date, non-invasive treatments. Its knowledgeable technicians use high-intensity light, ultrasound, and radio-frequency technologies to enhance looks—the equipment allows them to address wrinkles and scars, as well as cellulite and stubborn fat. And most importantly, customers can safely return to normal activities immediately after the treatments.