Participants can choose from hot yoga, barre, and cardio classes to practice guided exercises developing stamina, circulation, and strength
About This Deal
- Overview of the classes offered:
- Hot Yoga will work you through a series of moves designed to tone and lengthen your muscles and improve your balance and strength.
- Hot Mat Pilates will move you through a challenging series of core exercises while utilizing small props in the hot room.
- Barre classes use small, isolated movements to work for every muscle group.
- Cardio classes are a complete body workout designed to strengthen your cardiovascular system, tone and lengthen your muscles, and assist with balance and flexibility.
- View the class schedule
- Must be 14 or older.
About Body Alive
Body Alive is a high-energy fitness studio that offers a variety of classes including Hot Power Yoga, Hot Mat Pilates, Hot Body Sculpt, Barre, Body Fusion, Cycle, and Bounce. Every class is accessible for all fitness levels and based on a foundation of alignment. The instructors at Body Alive are highly-trained experts who enjoy working with both beginner and experienced students. Now, Body Alive is excited to supplement their live schedule with previously filmed classes displayed on their HD TVs in their heated studios. Experience your favorite instructors in a less intimidating environment. Great for beginners or those new to group fitness.