During noninvasive Endermologie sessions, rollers work to massage away cellulite by breaking down dimpled structures
About This Deal
- Patients slip into a special bodysuit and relax on the treatment table as a licensed professional guides Endermologie rollers over the body. The rollers’ massaging action helps break down the lumpy tissue structures that cause cellulite’s signature dimpled appearance.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the forehead, eyes, mouth, double chin, facial contours, neck, and decollete.
- Typical treatment areas for women include the arms, back, waist, stomach, saddlebags, buttocks, thighs, inner thighs, knees, and calves.
- Typical treatment areas for men include the arms, back, pecs, waist, stomach, and thighs.
- Must use all treatments on same area