All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 14, 2013
Reviewed January 28, 2013
Reviewed December 12, 2012
What You'll Get
- $57 gets you a one-hour massage ($70), cooling eye treatment ($15), and spray tan ($30) from Body and Sol TANspa
- Organic Tan Envy solution contains ginseng and anti-aging botanicals to help you look your best
- Spray tan is hand-applied with a choice of tints: pure and natural or rich and dark
- Look your best for family functions and holiday parties
- Take a step back from holiday stress and indulge yourself
Citysearchers give Body and Sol TANspa an average of four stars. Nine Google Mappers give it a five-star average. > * I recently had a massage there and was so impressed. The prices are reasonable and the service was Fabulous! – busybee90, Citysearch > * I went there for a spray tan before my sister’s wedding and Devin did an amazing job! I got tons of compliments on my nice looking tan! – Jaclyn, Google Maps
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 10, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. By appointment only. Valid only at location listed. Tax and gratuity not included. Redeemable across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Body & Sol Tan Spa
Body & Sol Tan Spa wields the power of indoor sunshine with three types of UV tanning apparatuses. The standup Sundome booths and Ovation beds with UVB-free facial tanners bronze skin for a fresh-off-the-beach appearance, minus the messy sand and arm-floatie tan lines. Alternatively, the salon's airbrush technicians emulate the sun's skin-darkening effects with UV-free spray tans that can create a weeklong bronze in mere seconds with a tinted mélange of ginseng, rosemary, and aloe vera. Aside from tanning services, the staff facilitates head-to-toe relaxation with therapeutic massages, full-body scrubs, deep-tissue, myofascial release, and sports massages.