- $57 gets you a one-hour massage ($70), cooling eye treatment ($15), and spray tan ($30) from Body and Sol TANspa
- Organic Tan Envy solution contains ginseng and anti-aging botanicals to help you look your best
- Spray tan is hand-applied with a choice of tints: pure and natural or rich and dark
- Look your best for family functions and holiday parties
- Take a step back from holiday stress and indulge yourself
Citysearchers give Body and Sol TANspa an average of four stars. Nine Google Mappers give it a five-star average. > * I recently had a massage there and was so impressed. The prices are reasonable and the service was Fabulous! – busybee90, Citysearch > * I went there for a spray tan before my sister’s wedding and Devin did an amazing job! I got tons of compliments on my nice looking tan! – Jaclyn, Google Maps
Body & Sol Tan Spa
Body & Sol Tan Spa wields the power of indoor sunshine with three types of UV tanning apparatuses. The standup Sundome booths and Ovation beds with UVB-free facial tanners bronze skin for a fresh-off-the-beach appearance, minus the messy sand and arm-floatie tan lines. Alternatively, the salon's airbrush technicians emulate the sun's skin-darkening effects with UV-free spray tans that can create a weeklong bronze in mere seconds with a tinted mélange of ginseng, rosemary, and aloe vera. Aside from tanning services, the staff facilitates head-to-toe relaxation with therapeutic massages, full-body scrubs, deep-tissue, myofascial release, and sports massages.