What You'll Get
Thomas Edison declared that genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, a fact he discovered while inventing the volcano. Work up a healthy sweat with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a fitness package (up to a $425 total value)
- Three personal-training sessions (a $180 value)
- Over-the-phone consultation and goal-setting session (a $60 value)
- Personalized training program (a $75 value)
- Pass for five fitness classes (a $60 value)
- Home-fitness workout DVD in one of four styles (a $20 value)
- $20 gift certificate for massage therapy
- Credit for an additional 15% off your next purchase of a five-pack of personal-training sessions
- T-shirt (while supplies last; a $20 value)
- Water bottle (while supplies last; a $10 value)<p>
$2 for a digital download of the Cardio Sculpt workout program (a $4.99 value)
- 45-minute total-body workout designed by award-winning trainer Sandi Knox
- High- and low-intensity options<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Appoitnment required and new clients only for fitness package option. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Body Balance
Sandi Knox, the co-founder of Body Balance, has devised her own set of workout DVDs and appeared on Breakfast Television to showcase her exercises. Along with co-owner Sheldon Gephter, she oversees a fitness studio that hosts group classes in latin-dance-inspired Zumba, kick-boxing workouts, and yoga. Their eclectic boot-camp workouts consist of cardio, circuit training, resistance training and more, rather than imitating traditional workouts in which everyone holds a squat until they fall asleep. Elsewhere in the facility, Eric Payment, the studio’s on-site massage therapist, kneads away aches from neck ailments and sports injuries on his memory-foam massage table.