Experienced massage therapist utilizes long strokes and muscle manipulation to address body pains and reduce fatigue and discomfort
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Oneida Borisuck LMT # MA66416
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
During the session, the therapist applies heated cups directly to the patient’s skin to create a vacuum. The heated vapors and light suction are intended to relieve stress, open energy channels, and detoxify the body.
- One hour massage includes:
- 50-minutes hands-on
5-minutes for cosultation
- 5-minutes for questions or any suggestions and client to get dressed
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Body & Balance Massage Therapy
The owner of Body & Balance Massage Therapy devotes unwavering attention to her clients during appointments, tailoring her work to meet each individual's needs. And because no two people are alike or have the same complaints, she specializes in multiple types of bodywork.
- Deep-tissue massage targets muscle knots and chronic areas of tension, offering a reprieve from pain and discomfort.
- Swedish massage incorporates soothing techniques to create a centering, intensely relaxing experience for the client.
- Hot stone massage, usually coupled with Swedish massage, promotes stress relief and gently soothes sore muscles.
- Prenatal massage addresses complaints associated with pregnancy, such as back, neck, and shoulder aches.