Time and pressure create profound transformations, turning coal into diamonds and diamonds into milk. Become something new with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $49 for one seaweed-and-peppermint detox body wrap (up to a $125 value)
- $59 for one aloe-vera-and-lavender healing body wrap (up to a $120 value)
- $69 for one European rose-mud wrap (up to a $145 value)
- $139 for three seaweed-and-peppermint detox body wraps (up to a $375 value)
- $169 for three aloe-vera-and-lavender healing body wraps (up to a $360 value)
- $189 for three European rose-mud wraps (up to a $435 value)<p>
The one-hour detox wrap begins with an exfoliation before spa techs wrap bodies in layers of warm seaweed, which helps them oust toxins and retained water while absorbing minerals that help to tone and tighten the skin. The addition of peppermint oil augments the treatment with aromatherapeutic properties, vitamins A and C, and omega-3 fatty acids. One-hour aloe-vera-and-lavender wraps moisturize the skin while relieving discomfort caused by dry skin, eczema, and acne. The aloe vera supplies skin cells with oxygen, and the lavender eases emotional stress and muscle tension.<p>
During the one-hour European wrap, freshly exfoliated bodies are coated in layers of warm rose mud. As clients relax, aqua collagen is placed around their eyes to tighten skin, and feet receive a reflexology treatment. After 60 minutes, a staffer uses moist, warm towels to remove the mud.<p>
_ Though Body Bonita sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available._
Body Bonita’s spa technicians believe in the purifying and therapeutic properties of their signature body wraps and massages, whose benefits can include relief of migraines, release of endorphins, and absorption of nutrients by the skin. In private rooms, they personalize their treatments with upgrades such as foot reflexology and sea-salt or sugar scrubs.