What You'll Get
####Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for The Solar Body: The Secret to Natural Healing by Ilchi Lee ($22 value)
- $10 for Living Tao: Timeless Principles for Everyday Enlightenment by llchi Lee ($18 value)
- Available only for in-store pickup at Body & Brain; click here to view hours on the Humboldt Park location’s Facebook page.
- Books written by best-selling mind-body-practices author Ilchi Lee
- The Solar Body teaches how to keep your body’s healing abilities at an optimal level
- Readers of The Solar Body learn how to raise their body temperature through visualization, movements, and breathing
- Living Tao teaches principals Tao master Lee learned about living Tao everyday
- Readers of Living Tao learn how to follow the profound principals to live a complete life
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. If your voucher is not redeemed 30 days after purchase, the amount paid will be refunded. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Not Valid with Groupon promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Body & Brain
Body & Brain Holistic Yoga's classes incorporate yoga, tai chi, meditation, martial arts, and signature breathing postures to forge a mind-body exercise that helps students to awaken their inner ki energy. The one-hour sessions attempt to improve flexibility, strength, breathing, and energy sensitivity, which contribute to holistic health. Much like a dive-bombing red-winged black bird, classes often vary their approach, ensuring a more dynamic experience from session to session