Like a shrewd defense attorney, a spray tan can provide the plausible alibi of a Caribbean vacation. Achieve a skin tone to match the bronze scales of justice with today’s Groupon for spray tanning from Body Bronze Mobile Tan. Choose between the following options.
- For $29, you get a full-body mobile spray-tan package (a $60 total value), including:
- One mobile spray tan (a $35 value)
- Drivers' fee (a $15 value) for homes within Jefferson and Shelby Counties; additional driving fees are applied to outlying areas
- One bottle of Amber Sun 4 Faces lotion (a $10 value)
- For $29, you get two full-body in-studio spray tans (a $70 value) at the studio in Sterrett.
The technicians at Body Bronze Mobile Tan spritz human hides with safe, effective, and plant-derived Norvell DHA tanning formulas. Ten-minute in-studio sessions coat soul sacks from head to heel with a specially blended cosmetic bronzer, which eschews unsightly orange streaks for a natural-looking golden-brown hue. As darker tones begins to blossom, customers stand comfortably dressed in disposable bikini tops and bottoms provided with each treatment. Though clients should wait a minimum of 6 hours before rinsing off their application, post-procedure showers wash away the top layer of bronzer, revealing epidermises bequeathed with a handsome, eye-catching tan. After 24 hours, pale skin parts fully chameleonize into marvelous epidermal landscapes kissed by synthetic sunshine, with results that last for four to five days.
Body Bronze's sun-wielders can tan canvases on the go, appearing at domiciles with spray gun in hand to distribute even, streak-free complexions at each patron's leisure. Tan artists spray clients in a pop-up tent, which apprehends wayward droplets and provides the perfect medium for ghost stories. At the end of the application, customers receive a bottle of Amber Sun 4 Faces lotion and tips on maintenance.