All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed March 22, 2018
· Reviewed March 9, 2018
· Reviewed March 7, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $35 for one lipo laser session and 10-minute whole body vibration ($399 value)
- $62 for one double blast treatment – one 50-minute lipo laser treatment for two areas of the body and one 10-minute whole-body vibration workout ($738 value)
- $132 for two 50-minute lipo laser sessions for two areas and one 10-minute whole body vibration ($1,476 value)
- $152 for stomach shrinker pak – four lipo laser sessions on the stomach and four whole-body vibration workouts ($1,596 value)
- $179 for four double blast treatments – four 50-minute lipo laser treatments for two areas of the body and four 10-minute whole-body vibration workouts ($2,952 value)
- $159 for six lipo laser sessions with six vibration work outs ($954 value)
Laser Body Contouring: Shrinking Cells
Check out Groupon’s guide to blade-free laser body contouring.
A noninvasive alternative to traditional liposuction, laser body contouring relies on light rather than scalpels. During the procedure, a technician applies special pads to the body or moves a hand-piece over the skin. The device directs laser energy into the fat cells, causing them to rupture and release their liquid contents through a temporary pore in the cell membrane. The body then naturally disposes of the released matter—most likely through the lymphatic system. As the fat is burned by the body’s metabolism over the next few weeks, the treated area may appear more contoured, though results aren’t comparable to surgery and progress is measured in inches rather than pounds. (Since the cells are emptied, not removed, they’re not immune to later weight gain, either.) All this takes place well below the surface of the skin, and no downtime is required typically.
The first low-level body-sculpting laser was actually used as a supplement to, rather than a replacement for, traditional liposuction. Low-level laser therapy had been used for some years as a treatment for pain and inflammation when a team of Colombian plastic surgeons led by Dr. Rodrigo Neira decided to use it to make incision-based liposuction more comfortable. When they applied the laser before treatment, they discovered that it made the fat far softer and easier to drain, prompting Neira to develop a system for standalone body-sculpting use.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Options 4 and 5 must be used in one session. Must sign waiver. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.