Beautiful faces are the only faces that get a chance to appear on magazine covers or in movies where high school seems fun. Get starlet fever with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for one limelight intense pulsed-light photofacial (a $400 value)
- $149 for one silk-peel microdermabrasion and one limelight intense pulsed-light photofacial (a $550 value)
- $179 for one chemical peel and one limelight intense pulsed-light photofacial (a $600 value)
- $199 for one silk-peel microdermabrasion, one chemical peel, and one limelight intense pulsed-light photofacial (a $750 value)
- $279 for three limelight intense pulsed-light photofacials (a $1,200 value)
Each Groupon includes a consultation with a skin analysis to tailor treatments to the client's skin concerns. Physician-supervised limelight photofacials use noninvasive intense pulsed-light machines to revivify the skin by obscuring age spots and hyperpigmentation. Crystal-free microdermabrasion treatments intensively exfoliate the skin to diminish fine lines and acne, and chemical peels lift away dull skin to decimate blemishes and minor scarring. Medical-grade chemical peels treat wrinkles and reduce brown spots to reveal a smoother surface. Multiple services must be scheduled at least two weeks apart.
Body del Sol Medical Spa
A member of the Green Spa Network, Body del Sol Medical Spa tends to clients with medical-grade services enhanced by organic products. Inside the spa's bright, energy-efficient facility, staff members, led by Robert A. Graham, M.D., renew epidermises with facials, chemical peels, and microdermabrasion treatments, as well as laser hair-removal sessions that target follicles with deep-penetrating light pulses. Techs also revitalize the body with head-to-toe scrubs and an array of massages designed to soothe tense backs and shoulders sore from supporting well-fed parrots.