What You'll Get
- Four Gentle Yoga Classes (For Beginners)
- One Month of Unlimited Gentle Yoga Classes (For Beginners)
See the schedule.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with Body & Life Transformations
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? We have a passion for helping others using an innovative service focused on transforming lives through a well-rounded fitness program. At the heart of Body & Life Transformations you will find a standard of integrity, honesty, and genuine passion to serve and transform the community through health and fitness.
Here we focus on 3 things to help our clients transform their lives:
1. 30 Minute workouts designed for all fitness levels to burn optimal amount of body fat and tone areas such as the arms, stomach, and legs.
2. Nutrition that focuses on a well balanced diet, rather than low calorie, low carbohydrate, or restricted diets. We set our clients up for success and not failure.
3. Our Fun Fitness Family is the most important factor at Body&Life! You will get consistent and caring support at the studio and away from the studio on your journey. You will meet new supportive friends to go out to lunch with or go on a trail run. Our staff and clients create a welcoming, fun, and positive environment, which leads to daily transformations!
Exercise is challenging. How do you keep clients motivated and engaged? Our Coaches are extremely uplifting and positive. They motivate each person according to their needs. We also meet individually with each of our clients and check-in with them on a weekly basis. We understand life gets in the way and clients tend to at one point or another fall off the wagon. Our staff checks-in with our clients on a regular basis so we know what’s going on in their life, how well they are achieving their goals, and help them through struggles or bad habits they run into.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? The friendship and passion between our co-owners was through the roof. We love what we do and we love our clients. The clients and ourselves have a blast motivating each other to get in the best shapes of our lives.
What do you love most about your job? The opportunity to change lives and create new lifelong friends who become a part of our fitness family!