Skilled professionals offers a variety of relaxing spa treatments that aim to provide relaxation, bring pain relief, and release tension
About This Deal
- Massage therapist’s name and license number: Karen Tracy, #1927
- What’s included in the 90-Minute Nirvana Spa package:
- 30-minute craniosacral therapy session incorporating an Ohm entrainment to awaken the senses
- Essential oil scalp treatment
- Full-body hot-stone massage
- The 30-minute hydrating wrap includes a dry-brush exfoliation followed by a full-body application of the hydrating body butter. Next, the customer is wrapped in an infrared sauna wrap to open up their pores and drive hydration deep into their skin.
The 60-minute herbal tea includes a herbal towel and an infrared sauna wrap to open up the pores and drive the benefits of the herbal blend deep into the skin. The session is completed with a full-body serum application and massage.
The 90-minute detox wrap includes a dry-brush exfoliation followed by a mud pack application to the abdomen, decollete, calves, and feet. Next, the customer is wrapped in an infrared sauna wrap to open up the pores and flush toxins from the system. This treatment is completed with a full-body lymphatic massage with the detox blend of essential oils.
- The 6-week Anti-Cellulite package includes:
- 6 weekly 30-minute treatments
- Each treatment begins with an application of the anti-cellulite serum
- Each treatment includes a 15-minute infrared therapy session to the target area
- Each session is finished with a vigorous massage with a fascia blaster
Foot soak: Clients sit back in a cozy room and enjoy the scent of aromatherapy, warmth of the neck warmer, and sounds of relaxation which aim to ease one’s tired feed and unwind the mind.
Infrared Sauna wrap aims to help elevate the heart rate, improve circulation, and boost metabolism.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Body Rituals Wellness & Spa
What makes your business stand out from the competition? We are very client-focused. Our treatments are personalized the needs and wants of each individual. Our office features a free off street parking lot, handicap accessibility, a comfortable waiting room with complimentary refreshments, tranquil treatment room and personal bathroom.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business? We love our clients and want to make sure that from start to finish they receive quality service and the knowledge that they are our main priority. It’s important that they don't just enjoy their massage but their whole experience.
What do you love most about your job? Massage is my passion. I love how no two massages are alike. Every person is a different version of themselves each day so even when I see a client multiple times there are always variations in problem areas or specific needs. I love that I can see my favorite people over and over and have variety.
What is the best feedback you’ve ever received from a customer? No words can describe how amazing this place is. From right when you walk in the door, your mind is a little less frantic. The atmosphere is clean and inviting. The people are friendly. The prices aren't too bad for the amount of care you get...like above and beyond care. This isn't just a massage place. They seem to actually care about you and your mental/physical health. My mind and body were a little bit more at ease after getting a massage from her and for me, that says A lot! I'm so happy I made the jump to self-care!