Adults say that youth is wasted on the young, while kids argue that the ability to take out your teeth is wasted on the old. Baby your face with this Groupon.
$99 for a Fractional Skin Resurfacing, Photofacial, or Accent XL Skin-Tightening Treatment (Up to $800 Value)
Fractional skin resurfacing (an $800 value):
- Pixel laser treats specific sections of damaged skin cells with heat, allowing new, healthy cells to replace them
- Targets precisely spaced so that untreated segments gradually rejuvenate, too<p>
Photofacial (up to a $500 value):
- Zaps problem areas with pulsed light to remove dark spots and broken capillaries
- Not effective for dark skin<p>
Skin-tightening treatment (a $250 value):
- Infrared laser heats layers of fat beneath the dermis, causing the skin to tighten
- Valid for any one body part<p>
The aestheticians at BodyTrends specialize in nonsurgical Electrospa treatments that have toned and beautified the bodies of beauty-pageant contestants. By stimulating muscles with gentle electrical currents, technicians can mimic the effects of a face-lift or breast lift without ever breaking the scalpel out of its emergency glass. Lasers erase unwanted hair, veins, cellulite, and tattoos, and facial services banish blemishes while adorning features with MNA and mineral cosmetics. For feelings of inner peace, BodyTrends' massage therapists capture tension from bodies and release it deep in the woods to plague overly frivolous nymphs.
6585 S Yale Ave.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136