All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed June 13, 2013
Reviewed January 18, 2013
Reviewed January 3, 2013
What You'll Get
Roughly 85% of New Year’s resolutions never make it past the hypothetical phase, according to an unfinished study that was abandoned in early February. Get results with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$79 for a New Years Challenge package with 4 personal-training sessions (a $420 total value)
$119 for a New Years Challenge package with 8 personal-training sessions (a $640 total value)
$159 for a New Years Challenge package with 12 personal-training sessions (an $860 total value)<p>
Each New Years Challenge package includes the following:
- 4, 8, or 12 60-minute personal-training sessions (a $55 value/session)
- 72-hour detoxification program (a $50 value)
- Nutrition plan with 28 days worth of meal plans, grocery lists, and over 100 healthy recipes (a $100 value)
- One-on-one evaluation with a trainer to measure body fat before and after the program (a $50 value)
- Subscription to Body Vision’s fitness magazine<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Body Vision
As an US Air Force veteran, certified personal trainer, and bodybuilder, Scott Morrell has spent his entire life staying fit. At Body Vision, Scott parlays that experience into a variety of boot camps and nutritional programs, helping his clients lose weight, tone muscle, and stay healthy by committing to regular workouts and avoiding foods such as starches, noodles, and caramel potatoes.