Exercising with friends allows you to morally support each other, and, when the time comes, to have the collective muscle to beat up an asteroid headed for Earth. Get strength in numbers with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for 10 boot-camp classes (a $250 value)
- $85 for 20 boot-camp classes (a $500 value)<p>
Classes take place at Tru Fitness on the following schedule:
- Monday at 5:30 a.m.
- Tuesday at 7 a.m., 10 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday at 5:30 a.m.
- Thursday at 7 a.m., 10 a.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Friday at 5:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Saturday at 7 a.m.<p>
As an US Air Force veteran, certified personal trainer, and bodybuilder, Scott Morrell has spent his entire life staying fit. At Body Vision, Scott parlays that experience into a variety of boot camps and nutritional programs, helping his clients lose weight, tone muscle, and stay healthy by committing to regular workouts and avoiding foods such as starches, noodles, and caramel potatoes.
2605 Brewerton Rd.
Syracuse, NY 13211