Going to a boot camp injects military discipline into your routine, much like setting your alarm clock to bugle and reassembling your PlayStation blindfolded. Declassify your abs with this Groupon.
$75 for a Four-Week Fitness Boot-Camp Package ($470 Value)
- 12 one-hour boot-camp sessions, held three times a week for four weeks (a $250 value)
- 72-hour detoxification program (a $50 value)
- Nutrition plan with 28 days worth of meal plans, grocery lists, and recipes (a $100 value)
- One-on-one evaluation with a trainer to measure body fat before and after the program (a $50 value)
- Instruction in three at-home workouts (a $20 value)
The program has four main time slots—5:30 a.m., 7 a.m., or 9 a.m. on Monday–Friday or 7:30 a.m. on Saturday—as well as a limited number of evening sessions.
As an US Air Force veteran, certified personal trainer, and bodybuilder, Scott Morrell has spent his entire life staying fit. At Body Vision, Scott parlays that experience into a variety of boot camps and nutritional programs, helping his clients lose weight, tone muscle, and stay healthy by committing to regular workouts and avoiding foods such as starches, noodles, and caramel potatoes.