All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed May 19, 2014
· Reviewed November 16, 2016
· Reviewed November 8, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Four Options
- $25 for two Groupons, each good for one admission to Body Worlds Vital exhibit, valid Monday–Friday (up to $46 value)
- $33 for two Groupons, each good for one admission to Body Worlds Vital exhibit, valid anytime (up to $46 value)
- $66 for four Groupons, each good for one admission to Body Worlds Vital exhibit, valid anytime (up to $92 value)
- $50 for four Groupons, each good for one admission to Body Worlds Vital exhibit, valid Monday–Friday (up to $92 value)
The Body Worlds Vital exhibit is currently running on the second floor of Quincy Market at Faneuil Hall. This deal is not valid from 2/15/14 thru 2/23/14.
This Groupon is valid for general admission during any available exhibit time during the valid days stated on the voucher. Groupon customers do not reserve a date and time in advance, and redeem by presenting their voucher at Faneuil Hall.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase 1 as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Voucher valid 12 hours after purchase, not valid for same-day admission. Entire value must be used in single visit. Not Valid 2/15/14 thru 2/23/14. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Body Worlds Vital
An hour inside Body Worlds Vital exhibit can change the way people see themselves in the mirror. With 200 authentic human specimens, including individual organs, transparent slices, and whole bodies, the exhibit reveals our inner workings, from eyes and brains down to feet and toes. These bodies are frozen in time, many taking on athletic poses to emphasize key muscle groups, respiratory systems, and intricate blood vessels. To stay as true to life as possible, every specimen is different: some are healthy, some show damage from disease, and virtually none of them have the ability to shoot fireballs.
This unique insight into the human body is possible thanks to a technique called Plastination. In 1977, Dr. Gunther von Hagen invented the process, which removes skin and replaces degradable cells with hard resins and polymers—allowing every body system to come into view. The Institute for Plastination, the organization behind BODY WORLDS Vital, sources its specimens from more than 13,000 donors.