In the Victorian era, people made their cores look tight by wearing corsets, which doubled as bulletproof vests during pistol duels. Strengthen your core until it’s naturally impervious to bullets instead with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for 5 classes (a $50 value)
- $39 for 10 classes (a $100 value)
- $69 for 20 classes (a $200 value)<p>
All options are valid for the following classes:
- Pilates Mat at 5:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and 10 a.m. on Saturdays
- Intermediate Mat at noon on Fridays
- Beginning Mat at 1 p.m. on Fridays
- Dance Fit at 9 a.m. on Mondays
- Ballet Body Conditioning at 8 a.m. on Saturdays
- Yin Yoga at 6:30 p.m. on Thursdays
- Gentle Hatha Yoga at 10 a.m. on Fridays
- Yoga Basics at 11 a.m. on Saturdays
- Osteoporosis Class at 10 a.m. on Thursdays<p>
Class times and titles are subject to change.<p>
The instructors at BodyQuest Pilates lead private and small group Pilates classes, guiding students through the method's focused movements and breath work to strengthen core muscles while unifying the mind, body, and spirit. In addition to mat- and equipment-based Pilates classes and Cardio Fitness Classes they also offer yoga classes, including the invigorating IntenSati and and the relaxing hatha yoga. The ballet-body conditioning's workout builds students' flexibility and strength while imparting the right to flaunt a tutu at city council meetings. Take advantage of the studios massage therapy services to complete the full body restoration.
2900 E Broadway Blvd.
Tucson, Arizona 85716