All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 19, 2013
Reviewed October 21, 2012
Reviewed September 3, 2012
What You'll Get
In the Victorian era, people made their cores look tight by wearing corsets, which doubled as bulletproof vests during pistol duels. Strengthen your core until it’s naturally impervious to bullets instead with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$79 for a one-month Pilates package (a $170 total value)
- One-hour massage (a $65 value)
- One hour of private Pilates instruction per month (a $65 value)
- Four one-hour group classes per month (a $40 value)<p>
$149 for a two-month Pilates package (a $340 total value)
- Two one-hour massages (a $130 value)
- Two one-hour sessions of private Pilates instruction (a $130 value)
- Eight one-hour group classes (an $80 value)<p>
Valid for the following group classes:
- Monday: Dance Fit at 9 a.m., Pilates Mat & More at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Pilates Mat Class at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Pilates Mat Principles at noon, IntenSati Cardio Class at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday: Gentle Hatha Yoga at 10 a.m., Pilates Mat Class at noon, Pilates Mat Class at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Ballet Body Conditioning at 8 a.m., Pilates Mat Class at 10 a.m<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by expiration date, 1-month option expires 4 weeks from activation date; 2-month option expires 8 weeks from activation date. Limited space available; registration required. New clients or those that have been inactive for 12 months only. Valid only at listed location. Classes must be used by the same person. Group class schedules are subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About BodyQuest Pilates
The instructors at BodyQuest Pilates lead private and small group Pilates classes, guiding students through the method's focused movements and breath work to strengthen core muscles while unifying the mind, body, and spirit. In addition to mat- and equipment-based Pilates classes and Cardio Fitness Classes they also offer yoga classes, including the invigorating IntenSati and and the relaxing hatha yoga. The ballet-body conditioning's workout builds students' flexibility and strength while imparting the right to flaunt a tutu at city council meetings. Take advantage of the studios massage therapy services to complete the full body restoration.