Experienced technician provides non-surgical liposuction sessions, releasing stores of fat without damaging cells
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
- Fat freezing: During the procedure, cooling pads are applied to areas with unwanted fat deposits, causing the fat cells to freeze and crystallize, making them easier for the body to metabolize.
Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, inner thighs, outer thighs, flank / love handles, upper arms, and double chin.
- Cryotherapy sessions are aimed at helping customers alleviate pain, improve their mobility, and soothe inflammation, as well as reducing swelling.
Need To Know
About BodyShaping by Michelle
BodyShaping by Michelle offers a score of services to help clients achieve their dream physique. Apart from providing personal training sessions and nutritional counseling, professionals use industry-leading technologies to support the weight-management journey. Their non-invasive body-sculpting treatments range from radio-frequency and cryolipolysis to laser liposuction and ultrasonic cavitation.