Combination of laser light, ultrasonics, and radio-frequency technologies to reduce volume and cellulite
About This Deal
- Following an assessment, a professional uses a laser device to sculpt the body, followed by an ultrasonic treatment and, if it suits the client’s needs, a ThermaLift treatment.
During the treatment, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fats cells to perforate & disperse their contents. Following the laser-lipo sculpt lite a licensed professional utilizes ultrasonic cavitation, a device that emits ultrasound waves that burst the fat cells & further assist in draining the fat cell contents. Ending the treatment, if beneficial to the client, a licensed professional will utilize radio frequency to help stimulate collagen production to help in smoothing the texture of the skin & reducing cellulite.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Typical treatments areas include abdomen, lower & upper back, waistline, thighs, arms & neck.
- Length of single treatment:
- Ultrasonic treatment: 45 minutes
- Lipo Sculpt Lite: 45 minutes
- Recovery time: no downtime
About Bodyvine Center
At Bodyvine Center, clients make their dreams about their desired physiques come true. Thanks to ultrasound lipo-laser services, they can not only break down fat, reduce cellulite, and tighten and smooth skin, but, what's even more appealing, they do it in a non-invasive, non-surgical manner. As a result, they can appreciate having inches of stubborn fat banished from such areas as the abdomen, hips, neck, arms, legs, thighs, love handles, and back or bra edge.