During a massage, a skilled therapist targets the sources of back and neck pains through the elimination of tense muscles and discomfort
About This Deal
- Swedish Massage: Light, moderate to firm pressure full body massage uniquely tailored to meet each client’s needs. Long, soothing effleurage strokes soothe and relax muscles and the nervous system.
- Deep-Tissue Massage: Firm to deep pressure full body massage to release deeply held muscle tension and stress. uniquely tailored to meet each client’s needs. *Can also be customized to focus on the client’s problem areas.
- Hot-Stone Massage: Smooth basalt stones are heated, oiled, and then used as an extension of the therapist’s hands, to melt away muscle tension effortlessly. The practice of hot stone massage dates back to ancient times when the stones were heated by gentle flame or the sun. Hot stone massage can induce deep relaxation and provide a unique experience many find to be deeply calming, centering, and grounding.
Complimentary scalp massage and hot towel treatment available upon request.
Valid only with Wes.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages
About Botanical Bodyworks
Botanical Bodyworks offers a wide array of services including Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stone Therapy, Aromatherapy, Personal Infrared Sauna sessions, along with Pre/Post-Natal Massage. Our experienced Massage therapists provide Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Pre/Post Natal massage sessions. They perform therapeutic treatments that aim to improve customers' general well-being by easing pain and reducing muscle tension.