A facial rehydrates skin that's been dried out by years of hanging out in the sun or being trapped inside a large, airtight plastic bag. Break out without breaking out with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $7 for eyebrow threading ($14 value)
- $17 for a 30-minute Dermalogica facial and complimentary eyebrow threading ($35 value)
- $27 for a 60-minute Dermalogica facial and complimentary eyebrow threading ($55 value)
- $25 for a haircut, shampoo, and style with complimentary eyebrow threading ($50 value)
Four Things a Brow Stylist Knows Best
There’s an art to creating flattering eyebrows. Here are some of the guidelines a stylist follows to get brows looking full and natural.
1. The eyebrow shape should follow the natural brow line. Be it straight, curved, or arched, your original brow shape will be the one that works best with your facial structure and any accessories you came packaged with. Of course, that doesn't mean all hairs are where you want them. A brow stylist will often begin by getting rid of any hairs that fall below that line before they continue shaping.
2. Brows’ starting and ending points are set in bone. The inner edge of your eyebrows should start where the outside of your nose meets the brow bone. Plucking too far in makes brows appear too short, a common at-home mistake that can take weeks to remedy. To get a preview of where your brows should end, place the tip of a pencil at the outside of your nostril and angle it so that it touches the outer corner of the eye. Where the pencil touches the brow bone is where the outer brow edge should stop.
3. Your brow artist will look you straight in the eye. That's in order to pinpoint the outer edge of your eye’s iris. The highest part of the arch should hit right above it, and everything beyond that point begins to taper off.
4. Plucking isn't everything. After the shaping is done, it's time for a different kind of artistry. To create a full, smooth look that eliminates any suspicion that your brows got in a fight with each other, the stylist may go back in to sharpen or soften angles or fill in thinner areas with a brow pencil or powder.
78% of 18 customers recommend
“Charissa did a great job on my hair. I told her what I liked and what I wanted changed about my current cut, and she did exactly what I needed without even seeing...”
“Charissa did a great job on my hair. I told her what I liked and what I wanted changed about my current cut, and she did exactly what I needed without even seeing example photos. I highly recommend her. I had my brows threaded, and it was perfect too”
“Great service, stylist was very considerate and professional.”
“A friendly environment!”