Neighborhoods value their pubs as a place to socialize, just as they value the ends of their rainbows as a place to find extra parking-meter change. Enjoy camaraderie at close proximity with today’s Groupon to Boehler’s. Choose between the following options:
- For $26, you get a three-course dinner for two (up to a $54.80 value). The dinner includes:
- Choice of appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Choice of two entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Choice of one dessert (up to a $6.95 value)
- For $49, you get a three-course dinner for four (up to a $109.60 value). The dinner includes:
- Choice of two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Choice of four entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Choice of two desserts (up to a $6.95 value each)
A San Antonio mainstay since 1890, Boehler’s continues to whip up a menu bedecked with inspired takes on comfort classics while surrounding guests in the allure of a historical eating establishment. The white-fish-and-salmon ceviche marinates in lemon and lime juice before diving into a sea of avocado and pico de gallo, and a risotto-stuffed banana-peppers appetizer warms taste buds when risotto flowers are in season. Chefs steep the signature Boehler’s Fried Chicken in buttermilk, jalapeños, and garlic for 36 hours before frying them to golden perfection, and merge beef and chorizo with green chile, provolone cheese, and poblano-green-chile sauce to form a fiery Southwestern meatloaf. Much like falling down a ski slope of granulated sugar, the Guinness Chocolate Car Bomb ($6.95) fills faces with sweetness, bombarding taste buds with cocoa drenched in Bailey’s & Jameson Irish Whiskey sauce.
Evidence of Boehner's century-old heritage fill the dining room with a mirror-backed bar and hardwood floors from its saloon roots and secret code words from Prohibition. Diners on the outdoor patio enjoy meals cloaked in a gentle breeze and the crimson light of dusk instead of the humming glow from neon lighting around the bar.
328 E Josephine St.
San Antonio, Texas 78215Get Directions