What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$65 for a prix fixe farm-to-table dinner for two (up to C$110 value)
- C$129 for a prix fixe farm-to-table dinner for four (up to C$220 value)
The dinner includes the following for each person:
- Okanagan summer farm fresh salsa and corn chips
- Okanagan valley fattoush salad with summer radish, cucumber, tomato, and pita
- Choice of grilled yogurt-marinated chicken skewers with sweet roasted garlic and crushed eggplant or grilled moroccan “spice beaten” lamb with grilled walnut red pepper relish; both come with couscous, flatbread, sesame hummus, beat-stained slaw, and orchard drizzle
- Dessert to follow
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. By reservation only; subject to availability. No substitutions. Not valid towards alcohol. Please mention Groupon while booking. Must book in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bogner's of Penticton
Since 1978, Bogner's of Penticton has sated diners with farm-fresh food served in a century-old Tudor–style house surrounded by tall trees. The world's gone through plenty of changes over the course of those 35 years, but the kitchen's dedication to careful preparation and timeless European delicacies still adheres to the same high standards established on the day the restaurant opened. Kitchen staffers use preservative-free proteins and produce culled from local farms, as well as from the eatery's own private fields and chickens. Though the menu changes with the seasons, diners can be sure chef Darin Paterson and his staff will let their creativity shine through in scratch-made meals and components, such as fresh-made béarnaise sauce and signature potato croquettes.