French cuisine is decadent and filling, although less so once you realize that eating the entire cloth napkin is politely discouraged. Bon appétit with this Groupon.
Choose between Two Options
- $65 for three-course dinner for two (up to a $120 value)
- $122 for three-course dinner for four (up to a $240 value)
The dinner includes the following for each pair:
- Bogner’s classic caesar salad with double-smoked bacon, parmesan cheese, and creamy dressing
- Châteaubriand à la Forestière—roasted tenderloin of beef with made-to-order béarnaise sauce, potato croquette, and forest mushroom sauce
- Choice of the day's desserts
- Two dark chocolate truffles
Bogner's of Penticton
Since 1978, Bogner's of Penticton has sated diners with farm-fresh food served in a century-old Tudor–style house surrounded by tall trees. The world's gone through plenty of changes over the course of those 35 years, but the kitchen's dedication to careful preparation and timeless European delicacies still adheres to the same high standards established on the day the restaurant opened. Kitchen staffers use preservative-free proteins and produce culled from local farms, as well as from the eatery's own private fields and chickens. Though the menu changes with the seasons, diners can be sure chef Darin Paterson and his staff will let their creativity shine through in scratch-made meals and components, such as fresh-made béarnaise sauce and signature potato croquettes.