Fancy dinners are typically served one dish at a time, starting with appetizers and ending with big, sweet appetizers. Eat up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- C$70 for a four-course chef-designed dinner for two (C$124 value)
- C$130 for a four-course chef-designed dinner for four (C$248 value)
The dinner includes:
- Seasonal deep-fried wontons
- Choice of appetizer: Bogners Farm organic smoked butternut squash soup, crispy Moroccan spiced vegan samosa, or caesar salad with bacon and parmesan cheese
- Choice of entree: pan-seared Alberta AAA-aged beef tournedos, or grilled sockeye salmon with curried baby shrimp remoulade sauce
- Choice of dessert from nightly selection
Bogner's of Penticton
Since 1978, Bogner's of Penticton has sated diners with farm-fresh food served in a century-old Tudor–style house surrounded by tall trees. The world's gone through plenty of changes over the course of those 35 years, but the kitchen's dedication to careful preparation and timeless European delicacies still adheres to the same high standards established on the day the restaurant opened. Kitchen staffers use preservative-free proteins and produce culled from local farms, as well as from the eatery's own private fields and chickens. Though the menu changes with the seasons, diners can be sure chef Darin Paterson and his staff will let their creativity shine through in scratch-made meals and components, such as fresh-made béarnaise sauce and signature potato croquettes.
What some people are buzzing about:
91% of 414 customers recommend
“The Groupon is worth it, but I wouldn't pay their full price.”
“The seasonal menu geared to local products is fabulous which when coupled with the excellent service makes this a must dine-out destination. ”
“Excellent food and excellent service.”