Microdermabrasion and red-light therapy may help diminish signs of aging and stimulate collagen production
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Whats included in the microdermabrasion membership: diamond microdermabrasion scheduled every two weeks
- Red light therapy may be used once a day
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasionQ
- Red light therapy may help increase collagen levels, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as diminish stretchmarks
About Bogo Tanning & Cryotherapy
Bogo Tanning & Med Spa's technicians operate everything from Cryotherapy, CyroSkin and Versa Spa Spray booths to red light therapy capsules and high-pressure tanning beds. Among other services, there are also such treatments as microdermabrasion, microneedling, and tattoo removal. Each team member possesses a state certification to care for skin, which they do, along with maintaining their equipment. Salons are outfitted with sleek, bright designs and earth-toned walls, filling private tanning rooms with high-level, seven-minute machines capable of triggering vitamin D production. The beds and booths see a lot of use; as the business name implies, they accept any buy one, get one deal a customer brings to them, whether it's specifically for their establishment or a competitor's coupon. Bogo Tanning & Med Spa's salons also offer a variety of lotions, each formulated for specific bronzing needs.