Without modern electronics, mankind would have limited access to Bach’s symphonies, Hitchcock’s films, and Bob Saget’s dog and baby voiceovers. Keep your entertaining appliances in working order with today’s Groupon to BogoFix. Choose from the following options:
- For $25, you get a screen-repair service for an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $49.99 value).
- For $37, you get a screen-repair service for an HTC Evo (a $75.99 value).
- For $49, you get a screen-repair service for an iPhone 4 (a $99.99 value).
- For $89, you get a screen-repair service for an iPad or iPad2 (a $199.99 value).
- For $29, you get $60 worth of any repair services.<p>
BogoFix breathes new life into battered devices with a wealth of repairs and customization options for cell phones, tablets, and assorted electronics, and backs all services with a 90-day warranty on parts. The shop’s certified technicians refresh shattered visages with screen repairs for the iPhone 3G, 3GS, and 4, as well as the HTC Evo, iPad, and iPad2, ensuring devices render cracked-screen-simulation apps with crystal clarity. iPod glass replacements keep tunes scrolling on a smooth display ($50 for a third-generation device; $99.99 for a fourth-generation device), and color conversions for the iPhone 4 bedeck cells in a stylish new shade ($139.99). As the knowledgeable technicians speedily service their devices, patrons can sit in BogoFix’s spacious storefront, peruse the stock of mobile accessories, or challenge the ghost of Alexander Graham Bell to interpret their wireless bill.