All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· June 9, 2018
· April 21, 2018
· March 9, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for one haircut package with haircut, shampoo, blow dry, and scalp massage ($65 value)
- $83.50 for three of the above haircut packages, each with haircut, shampoo, blow dry, and scalp massage ($200 value)
- $73 for a custom haircut, deep-moisture or protein treatment, Aveda root touchup, and a blow-dry ($150 value)
- $80.50 for a haircut, conditioning treatment, partial highlights, and blow dry ($165 value)
- $100 for an organic keratin treatment ($205 value)
Each option includes $5 off an Aveda product.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional $25 applies per ounce if customer needs more than 1oz of product for keratin treatment. May not be combined with other offers, specials, or discounts. Appointment required. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bokka Salon
Freshly cut and colored hair truly pops inside Bokka Salon, where the mirrors, styling chairs, and walls are all a pristine white, unlike salons whose walls are lined with human-hair wallpaper. Here, stylists shape and texturize hair to customers' whims. The team uses botanically derived Aveda products to color and highlight hair, as well as selections from Moroccanoil and Bumble and bumble. to keep coifs in line. And for those looking for more than a little off the top, they also provide hair-removal services.