What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $129 for golf for two and lunch or dinner at Nest Bar & Grill (Valid Monday-Thursday) ($248 value)
- $169 for Golf for Two and Lunch or Dinner at Nest Bar & Grill (Valid Friday-Sunday) ($248 value)
- $249 for Golf for Four and Lunch or Dinner at Nest Bar & Grill (Valid Monday-Thursday) ($496 value)
- $299 for Golf for Four and Lunch or Dinner at Nest Bar & Grill (Valid Friday-Sunday) ($496 value)
Each package includes the following:
- 18-hole round of golf
- GPS-enabled cart rental
- Bucket of warm-up range balls for each person
- One entree per person (up to $18 each) and one beer or glass of wine per person (up to $8 each) at Nest Bar & Grill
- See a menu
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to weather. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Reservation required for tee times. Must book 96 hrs in advance. Tee times available any time Monday-Thursday (excluding holidays), 11am–2pm on Saturday & Sunday and before 11am on Friday. If a rain-out occurs during your round, a rain check will be issued for golf only. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bolingbrook Golf Club
A stone-lined fountain mists in front of Bolingbrook Golf Club’s 76,000-square-foot clubhouse, foreshadowing the 18-hole golf course that teems with pristine water features. Designed by prolific design team Arthur Hills and Steve Forrest—whose footprint of original courses spans the globe—the 7,104-yard layout plays alongside seven lakes that impede passage on multiple holes, including a par 3 with a true island green that players can access only by footbridge or buoyant golf bag. A particularly challenging course with a par 5 that's 600 yards when played from the farthest tees, the layout levels the fairways for players of all abilities with five tee options. Alongside the course, PGA Master Teaching Professional Carl Rabito—who was named one of Golf Magazine's Top 100 instructors—oversees the club’s driving range and Rabito Golf Academy, using techniques rooted in biomechanics, physiology, and anatomy, which helps players nurture their relationships with each wood, wedge, or hard-hitting spatula. The space includes grass tee and short-game areas, with lights on for night practice through the end of September, and a driving range with bent grass tees, 65 hitting stations, and 12 target greens. A clubhouse with men’s and women’s locker rooms and a full-service restaurant is available to maximize comfort and convenience during visits to the club.
That restaurant, the Nest Bar & Grill, breathes out a nearly regal opulence in deep red carpeting and upholstery, rich wooden fixtures and furnishings, and a roaring fireplace with a tiny crown on top. It's the perfect place for a wedding, a bridal shower, a business meeting, or even just a hearty meal of gourmet cuisine. Those entrees include pork chops with peach-ginger chutney, baby back ribs in a bourbon barbecue sauce, and plump scallops doused in white wine and herb sauce.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Arthur Hills and Steve Forrest
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 7,104 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.8 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 135 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options