- $20 Worth of Dine-In Indian Cuisine for Two (Valid Sunday-Thursday)
- $20 Worth of Dine-In Indian Cuisine for Two (Valid Friday and Saturday)
- $20 Worth of Take-Out
See the menu.
Bombay Bites creates dishes that celebrate the rich culinary heritage of India. Lamb marinated in yogurt, ginger, and garlic cooks in its own juices, and hunks of salmon stew in a thick curry sauce. Flatbreads prepared in the tandoor oven come in handy during buffet lunches, which give patrons the opportunity to sample lots of dishes.
- Appetizer to try: vegetable samosas stuffed with spiced potatoes and green peas
- Entrée to try: jumbo shrimp cooked in a tandoor clay oven and marinated in yogurt and fresh-ground spices
- Dessert to try: kulfi—house-made Indian ice cream with pistachio, cashew, and almond