What You'll Get
A restaurant meal is incomplete without its after-dinner mint, which cleanses the palate before patrons gnaw a subterranean tunnel home. Chew the scenery with today’s Groupon to Bombay Grill in New City, New York.
$29 for an Indian dinner for two (up to a $70.25 total value)
- Select the following from the menu:
- One order of basmati rice (a $3.50 value)
- One appetizer, such as the vegetable samosas or chili chicken (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two orders of naan (a $2.50 value each)
- Two entrees, such as tandoori shrimp makhani or the lamb curry platter (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $4.95 value each)<p>
$58 for an Indian dinner for four (up to a $140.50 total value)
* Select the following from the menu:
- Two orders of basmati rice (a $3.50 value each)
- Two appetizers, such as the vegetable samosas or chili chicken (up to an $11.95 value each)
- Four orders of naan (a $2.50 value each)
- Four entrees, such as tandoori shrimp makhani or the lamb curry platter (up to a $19.95 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (up to a $4.95 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 27, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid for buffet. Additional fees apply for drink substitutions. Not valid with other promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bombay Grill
Behind a brick façade, Bombay Grill's kitchen emulates its ancestors in India, anchored around a traditional clay tandoor oven. Chefs craft a menu of authentic Northern and Southern Indian cuisine including meat and vegetarian kebabs, biryanis, and curries, which emerge alongside dosa and naan as warm and fluffy as one of the sun's clouds. International and domestic libations sprawl across a large wine list, and complimentary house wine accompanies an all-you-can-eat lunch and dinner buffet. All-you-can-eaters return for seconds and thirds from a spread of salads, soups, and 10–12 steaming dishes that rotates weekly (wine is included with dinner and weekend buffets). Shades of yellow ring Bombay Grill's sunny dining room, and hardwood floors catch crumbs from samosa frenzies.