Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for $30 worth of dinner, valid Monday–Thursday
- $19 for $30 worth of dinner, valid any day
- See the menu.
Bombay To Goa
Bombay To Goa brings the flavors of India's west coast to the west coast of the United States as the first Maharashtrian restaurant in the Bay Area. Along with the freshly ground masalas of Maharashtra, the menu also features Goan cuisine. Read on to learn about some of these flavorful Indian dishes:
- Manchow soup: a spicy, Indo-Chinese soup filled with vegetables, scallions, and chicken, plus plenty of soy sauce, garlic, and chili peppers and garnished with crispy noodles
- Batata vada: a popular street food in Mumbai made with a deep-fried patty of mashed potatoes with chutney
- Prawn curry: prawns in a spicy, flavorful curry served with slices of sweet raw mangoes
- Additional offerings: Pomphret fry, fish curry, and sweet delicacies of Goa Bibinca, caramel pudding, and sweets from Maharashtra including Shrikhand and Basundi.