What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for $30 worth of dinner, valid Monday–Thursday
- $19 for $30 worth of dinner, valid any day
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per check. Tax and gratuity not included. Call ahead for seating. Valid for dinner only. Must use in 1 visit, no cash or credit back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bombay To Goa
Bombay To Goa brings the flavors of India's west coast to the west coast of the United States as the first Maharashtrian restaurant in the Bay Area. Along with the freshly ground masalas of Maharashtra, the menu also features Goan cuisine. Read on to learn about some of these flavorful Indian dishes:
- Manchow soup: a spicy, Indo-Chinese soup filled with vegetables, scallions, and chicken, plus plenty of soy sauce, garlic, and chili peppers and garnished with crispy noodles
- Batata vada: a popular street food in Mumbai made with a deep-fried patty of mashed potatoes with chutney
- Prawn curry: prawns in a spicy, flavorful curry served with slices of sweet raw mangoes
- Additional offerings: Pomphret fry, fish curry, and sweet delicacies of Goa Bibinca, caramel pudding, and sweets from Maharashtra including Shrikhand and Basundi.