All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 Value Towards Indian Food: Valid Monday - Thursday (11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.)
- $20 Value Towards Indian Food
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per check. Not valid until 4 hours after purchase. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on Valentine's Day. Not valid on Mother's Day. Not valid on Father's Day. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Bombay To Goa
Bombay To Goa brings the flavors of India's west coast to the west coast of the United States as the first Maharashtrian restaurant in the Bay Area. Along with the freshly ground masalas of Maharashtra, the menu also features Goan cuisine. Read on to learn about some of these flavorful Indian dishes:
- Manchow soup: a spicy, Indo-Chinese soup filled with vegetables, scallions, and chicken, plus plenty of soy sauce, garlic, and chili peppers and garnished with crispy noodles
- Batata vada: a popular street food in Mumbai made with a deep-fried patty of mashed potatoes with chutney
- Prawn curry: prawns in a spicy, flavorful curry served with slices of sweet raw mangoes
- Additional offerings: Pomphret fry, fish curry, and sweet delicacies of Goa Bibinca, caramel pudding, and sweets from Maharashtra including Shrikhand and Basundi.